San-antonio-spurs-retro-logo-wallpaper

Bakkie009

  • joined Nov 13, 2009
  • last login Apr 19, 2014
  • posts 28
  • comments 3754

A Fan Of...

  • NBA San Antonio Spurs
User Blog

The mighty Heat visit the Alamo City

The two best teams record-wise in the league will go at it on Easter Sunday. Everyone's favorite Belgian is here with the preview.

Spurs visit improving Mavericks

The Spurs visit the Mavs in Dallas, and although their record doesn't show it, Dallas has been playing well lately, winning 5 of 6. How will the Spurs fare in this FIGABABA?

Found this on 48 Minutes Of Hell, and thought this was hilarious.

Found this on 48 Minutes Of Hell, and thought this was hilarious.

Hollinger's Playoff Odds

We're moving up in Hollingers Playoff Odds. * 57.2% chance of having the top seed in the West (OKC 42.8%) * 36.1% chance of reaching the finals (OKC 35.2%) * 20.7% chance of winning the finals (OKC 18.8%) Also, we're second in his power rankings.

Hollinger's Playoff Odds

Hollinger's statistics say we're the favorites to come out of the West.

20 Worst flops in basketball history

Guess which two Spurs are in there. Also the last one is awesome.

Questions I ask myself (The Big Fundamental)

I really like the predictions Bart Herridge makes about our rotation when Manu comes back.

On Tuesday, I went to the game Asvel - Telenet Oostende. Since our beloved Tony didn't play ('cause...

Asvel_252520_252540_252520telenet_252520oostende_252520148

On Tuesday, I went to the game Asvel - Telenet Oostende. Since our beloved Tony didn't play ('cause of the end of the lockout), I'm not going to write anything about it. For anyone who wants to enjoy some pictures though, they're to be found here. I'm quite satisfied with them.

The Onion Sports Guide To The NBA Lockout

For everyone at work who is bored as much as I am.

I went to the library today to study for my upcoming exams. Guess who was there? Manu...

168159_1653032960386_1073896411_31761682_989159_n

I went to the library today to study for my upcoming exams. Guess who was there? Manu Ginobili! More pictures (Yes, I'm the guy studying very hard while taking pictures of Manu. And yes, that's my girlfriend.)

From www.docfunk.blogspot.com

12

From www.docfunk.blogspot.com

FanPost

D-TOUR - The Music Edition a.k.a. Opening Night

I'm a music lover. Always have been. A lot of the music that I like, is probably not known outside of Belgium (which, as you all know, is where I come from). Since this is the case with me, I...

NBA GMs do not care for LeBron James

I stopped caring for the guy a long time ago. So I wasn't interested in all articles about him, but this one is very interesting. What's your opinion on the matter? I personally don't think that MVP = best player. Best is not 'most valuable'. Share your thoughts in the comment section.

Great game. I cry every time watching this.

Great game. I cry every time watching this.

So Raja Bell Is No More

Looks like Raja Bell will join the Utah Jazz.

Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building.

Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building.

http://twitter.com/KingJames Lebron James on his new Twitter account. Also note that under "Bio", it says "King of Akron". I keep trying to tell my friends that he's really an arrogant @#&!§ but the media got to them before I could do anything.

Mr. Anderson

That is the kind of will I want to see from our very own Mr. Anderson. Never giving up, annoying the enemy on the way.

If you look at the poll on the front page from NBA.com, it says "Which team will win the title next...

If you look at the poll on the front page from NBA.com, it says "Which team will win the title next season?". Options are: Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers, Magic. Not even an 'other'?! Seems like we shouldn't even try. NBA already decided that the Lakers are winning the West.

I said that myself!

You can imagine how bored I was. (About Tiago, that's not true, I haven't heard anything about...

Ao6gi1

You can imagine how bored I was. (About Tiago, that's not true, I haven't heard anything about that. This would just be my reaction if I heard it from a reliable source.) Real Size

Just something I always wanted to do. Real size: http://i46.tinypic.com/ifa2c0.jpg

Ifa2c0

Just something I always wanted to do. Real size: http://i46.tinypic.com/ifa2c0.jpg

The nose looked about twice its size, which made it really, really big.

The nose looked about twice its size, which made it really, really big.

MySA on Manu's nose.

I think that's exaggeration. If he hated us that much, he wouldn't have that good barbecue in our...

I think that's exaggeration. If he hated us that much, he wouldn't have that good barbecue in our locker room after the games.

Pop responding to Mark Cuban saying he hates the Spurs.
FanPost

PtR QuickCap: Spurs @ Blazers (2K10 version)

This game went quite similar to the real game. Read after the Jump to see how it went down.

Showing 1 - 28 of 28
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.