- Been a Bills fan since the day's of O.J. and watching him run from the secondary rather than a crime scene, was much more enjoyable.
- Had season tickets during the glory years of Kelly, Thurman, and Bruce. Moved down to North Carolina for work, like the rest of Upstate NY.
- Instead of swearing or calling someone an expletive when I get angry, I just call them a "Donohoe", instead of an AHoe. Except for the one time when I hurled the insult at someone who cut me off, not realizing that he had a Bills bumper sticker. Needless to say, I almost got ran over.
- How I yearn for the day's of Bill Polian and A.J. Smith, instead of the Keystone Cops running the organization for the last 10 years.
- Will never convert to being a Panthers fan, since the tailgating is terrible and I don't want to discuss Nascar at a football game.
|Posted on Apr 29 2013, 10:24a|
|Commented on Buffalo Bills news, 4/26: 2013 NFL Draft results, analysis on Apr 26 2013, 11:10a|
|Commented on 2013 NFL Draft: best remaining players, Bills team needs on Apr 26 2013, 11:07a - 1 reply|