Jonny

Sidicus

  • joined Nov 02, 2009
  • last login Aug 13, 2014
  • posts 8
  • comments 1495

A Fan Of...

  • NHL Tampa Bay Lightning
User Blog
FanPost
1

A Brief History of Vincent Lecavalier

Vincent Lecavalier and the Tampa Bay Lightning have parted ways after 15 years. Emotions are still raw from this move, but I thought it a good time to reflect on some of the little known details...

NZIHL Grand Final - live and free online

+

Its not the NHL, or even a professional sport but the NZIHL (New Zealand Ice Hockey League) has raised enough money through fan support to stream the NZIHL Grand Final over the internet. To manage peoples expectations; the stadium holds 600 spectators and I expect the players have day-jobs. Still free, live hockey is far better than no hockey.

Playoff Countdown: 10-0-1

3

For the 'magic' number 92. Or a 2.1% chance of making the playoffs. I think its safe to lock in those golf times

Playoff Countdown: 11-2-1

2

For the 'magic' number 92. Or a 5.6% chance of making the playoffs (according to sportsclubstats.com.) Not looking too good to me

Playoff Countdown - 12-5-0

1

Approx 18% chance of making the playoffs (according to sportsclubstats.com). Or to put it another way; that's an 82% chance of an early golf tee.

Playoff countdown: 16-9-0 - getting closer to that magic number 92

+

Playoff countdown: 16-9-0 - getting closer to that magic number 92

FanPost
+

Tampa Bay Regular Season Game... Online

The Edmonton Oilers website edmintonoilers.com will be broadcasting the Tampa Bay Lightning vs. the Edmonton Oilers game live on 9 December 2009. I am excited because Tampa Bay are playing and not...

Showing 1 - 8 of 8
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.