Large.v487fcb4

Sky High King

  • joined Jul 06, 2010
  • last login Sep 01, 2014
  • posts 3
  • comments 749
Recent Activity
Very much looking forward to seeing him play
Commented on CARING IS CREEPY 2017: HAVE A SEAT, CONNOR McCAFFERY on Sep 1 2014, 7:27p - 1 reply
Obviously you were not a season ticket holder, cause there was noting delightful about watching that.....
Commented on CARING IS CREEPY 2017: HAVE A SEAT, CONNOR McCAFFERY on Sep 1 2014, 6:56p - 1 reply
Or Coe or Cornell or Simpson or Wartburg or even f'ing Kirkwood.
Commented on CARING IS CREEPY 2017: HAVE A SEAT, CONNOR McCAFFERY on Sep 1 2014, 6:45p - 2 replies
Unfortunately for the janitorial staff, I'm guessing this, while not indecent exposure, was pretty damned colorful
Commented on Northern Iowa at Iowa: The Lamest Arrest Report on Sep 1 2014, 6:31p - 1 reply
I have a different view of this schedule
Commented on IOWA ANNOUNCES 2014-15 HOOPS SCHEDULE on Aug 23 2014, 2:09p - 3 replies
Studies indicate this applies to 90% of teams, and the other 10% lie
Commented on 2014 BOWL PROJECTIONS AHOY: ARE YOU READY FOR A HOLIDAY? on Aug 21 2014, 12:52p
Wow, who's ego is tugged?
Commented on IT'S NOT PLAGIARISM IF YOU LINK TO IT: HEY! HEY! IT'S IOWA FOOTBALL MEDIA DAY on Aug 4 2014, 2:46p - 1 reply
Like that's a bad thing..............
Commented on IT'S NOT PLAGIARISM IF YOU LINK TO IT: HEY! HEY! IT'S IOWA FOOTBALL MEDIA DAY on Aug 4 2014, 12:39p - 2 replies
This sentence illustrates the problem with overvaluing PTL stats:
Commented on IT'S NOT PLAGIARISM IF YOU LINK TO IT: HEY! HEY! IT'S IOWA FOOTBALL MEDIA DAY on Aug 4 2014, 12:24p - 2 replies
including disco albums?
Commented on HAMSTERDAM IS WEARING ITS SUNDAY BEST on Aug 3 2014, 5:34p
don't think it was the song(s) that made him sick...
Commented on HAMSTERDAM IS WEARING ITS SUNDAY BEST on Aug 3 2014, 2:05p
Blog Memberships
    • JoinedJul 6, 2010
    • FanPosts2
    • FanShots1
    • Comments742
    • JoinedSep 30, 2010
    • FanPosts0
    • FanShots0
    • Comments7
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.