Large.v487fcb4

TheSoonerGenius

  • joined Dec 13, 2012
  • last login Mar 25, 2014
  • posts 3
  • comments 37
User Blog
FanPost
10

OU Bowl Projections

As stated in my previous post, OU has a 0.04% chance of going to the Fiesta Bowl. What are the likely bowl possibilities for the 99.96% chance OU does not go to the Fiesta Bowl? You can find the...

FanPost
4

Possible Big 12 Conference Winners

I was initially going to discuss bowl projections here as well, but it would be too long of a post, so I'll break it up into two posts. For those who don't know or need a reminder, the rules to the...

FanPost
23

Did Stoops Deserve the Moniker "Big Game Bob"?

As an engineering major, I am used to analyzing raw numbers to come to my conclusions. In analyzing Bob's inaccurate well-known moniker, I analyzed the most important football stat: wins and...

Showing 1 - 3 of 3
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Join SBNation.com

You must be a member of SBNation.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at SBNation.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.