The Bills are one of two teams in the NFL to score at least 20 point in every game this year. But will that be enough against Drew Brees and the Saints' high-powered offense coming off a bye? Ehhhh ... probably not. The Uffsides crew previews the game and makes its picks against the spread.
The Buffalo Bills will be taking the Thaddeus Lewis show south to take on the New Orleans Saints and Drew Brees on Sunday, in a game that features two teams that have scored at least 20 points in every game this season. That stat is particularly impressive for the Bills, who are on their third starting quarterback already.
The Uffsides crew isn't a sweep for the Saints on this one, surprisingly.
• The Notebook: Monte Kiffin's revenge | Blogging the Boys
• Chicago's 1-2 punch of pain | Windy City Gridiron
• David Roth: Live from 'The Peyton Hillis game'
• NFL Power Rankings: We have a new No. 1
• Football Father: A first-hand account of the effects of head trauma