Calvin Johnson and Dez Bryant highlight this game between two 4-3 NFC teams with great passing offenses and shoddy pass defenses. Will it be a shootout? The Uffsides crew preview the game and make their picks against the spread.
Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys will be visiting the Detroit Lions on Sunday in what should be a shootout between two teams who like to pass that ball and don't much care for defense. Then again, fans who tuned into Cowboys-Eagles last week expecting fireworks were sorely disappointed.
The Lions are giving three points at home. Will they prevail?
• The Notebook: Monte Kiffin's revenge | Blogging the Boys
• Chicago's 1-2 punch of pain | Windy City Gridiron
• David Roth: Live from 'The Peyton Hillis game'
• NFL Power Rankings: We have a new No. 1
• Football Father: A first-hand account of the effects of head trauma