Can Russell Wilson and the Seahawks clean up their sloppy play? Will Kellen Clemens and Zac Stacy find a way to produce some offense? Will St. Louis fans show up if Game 5 of the World Series is happening across town? The Uffsides crew preview the game and make their picks against the spread.
The St. Louis Rams will be hosting the Seattle Seahawks on the same night the St. Louis Cardinals host the Boston Red Sox in a potential Game 5 World Series bout. The better question may not be whether the Rams cover the 11-point spread, but whether anyone in the greater St. Louis area actually tunes in to find out.
The Uffsides crew is confident the Seahawks can pull out the win because, well ... Kellen Clemens.
• The Notebook: Monte Kiffin's revenge | Blogging the Boys
• Chicago's 1-2 punch of pain | Windy City Gridiron
• David Roth: Live from 'The Peyton Hillis game'
• NFL Power Rankings: We have a new No. 1
• Football Father: A first-hand account of the effects of head trauma