After yesterday's big announcement about Kodak providing me with the opportunity to be part of the handing out of 5 pairs of tickets to the NASCAR Sharp AQUOS 500 race on September 2, 2007 at California Speedway, I now must now make this contest 'official'.
Here are the general rules:
1) Starting at 12:00 pm (noon) EST on Tuesday August 14, 2007 the "Kodak Contest" will officially begin and will run until 12:00 am (midnight) EST Sunday August 19, 2007. Winners will be notified by email on August 20th.
2) Please answer this 'skill testing' question: "Who drives the #12 Kodak Penske Car? (First and Last name)" and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer. Any email sent prior to the starting time will be deleted, the same holds true for any email sent after the deadline.
Please Note: you must place your answer in the subject box of your email, if you do not then your answer will be void. Also, you may have more than one entry, but you are only allowed to win once, after you have won then any emails after that will be void.
4) Winners will be as follows: 1st correct answer, 2nd correct answer, 12th correct answer, 21st correct answer and the 112th correct answer. If there are not at least 112 correct answers when the contest closes on Sunday August 19, 2007 then the final prize will be awarded to the last correct answer.
5) You must be at least 18yrs old to enter (proof of age will be required for ticket pick-up)
6) NO LIABILITY: By participating, entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Sponsor and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages, or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
7) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.