I'm debuting something new for SBNation.com tonight and that's a quick look at some of the best posts around SB Nation for the day. I'm just going to highlight a bunch of quality posts from around SBN that are can't miss reading, no matter what team you follow. Without further ado, here is the best of the best on SBN.â†µ
- CelticsBlog asks Coach Doc Rivers to stop overplaying his key players. Can you play your stars too much? â†µ
- Golden State of Mind features their annual reprinting of the NBA2K10 cover. It's probably the only way a Warrior will wind up on the cover of a video game in the next decade. â†µ
- Sactown Royalty asks the question, does being a starter in the NBA mean that you're going to get the most minutes? They reference Dan Majerle since Kings' coach Paul Westphal coached him in Phoenix. â†µ
- Big Blue View talks about the New York Giants fantastic start and says, duh this team has a lot to feel very good about. â†µ
- On the unintentionally funny side, Turf Show Times has already started looking ahead to the 2010 NFL Draft. â†µ
- Beyond the Boxscore examines who are the real comeback players of the year. For once it looks like the voters got it right. â†µ
- Athletics Nation featured the second part of the exclusive Billy Beane interview. Not surprisingly, he likes his young rotation heading into 2010.
- Bless You Boys and the Tigers fans could easily be on suicide watch after the result to the Twins tonight. But instead, they're handling the loss with class and dignity. On the Internet. Who would've thought? â†µ
- So if you want to win friends and influence people you probably don't want to call your fans dumb like BYU Coach Bronco Mendenhall apparently did. â†µ
- College basketball is right around the corner and there were a lot of hirings to keep up with...Blogging the Bracket wants to make sure that you know what is what. â†µ
- Crimson and Cream Machine has proof that Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops just hasn't been that good in big games. I'm going to resist saying the word but it starts with cl...and ends with utch. Stoops? Not so much. â†µ
There you have it. The premier edition of the best of SB Nation on SB Nation.com.