Time: 2 ET/1CT
Defending Race Winner: Denny Hamlin
Ok this is new to me. It is something that I've wanted to do for a while but just didn't do it for whatever reason; have an open thread on race day.
As I do more of these I'm sure I'll get better at it.
Anyway, I'll have the tread up so you all can participate, but I probably won't be around here too much during the race today as I have other commitments. I will try however to be around for the end of the race, but I'm not making any promises.
Some topics of discussion can be;
- Who do you think will benefit the most by having practice cancelled?
- Who do you think will benefit the least by having practice cancelled?
- How do you think having a 'green' track will effect the race?
- Will Joey Logano stay in the top 35?
- Do you think brakes will enter into the story line today or not? And why?
- Will the Busches make it 4 in a row?
- Jeff Gordon's winless streak comes to one of his best tracks.
- 'Curse of Bobby Layne 50's' schedule appearance HERE today!
- And anything else you can think of ...
So comment, comment often, and don't forget to hit that refresh button every minute or so.
See you all later.
Photo Credit: espn.com