We have nearly 250 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- McCovey Chronicles reviews the Giants' surprisingly successful first half.
- Twinkie Town has discovered the key to the Twins' success throughout their franchise's history: mustaches.
- The Good Phight checks in with the Phillies at the midway point in the season.
- The Astros may be terrible, but they should be an interesting team to watch as the trade deadline approaches. The Crawfish Boxes runs through the whole roster and assigns odds to the likelihood of each player being moved.
- Rocky Top Talk says Vol fans are tired of apologies and consequences and instead want genuine culture change.
- The Rivalry, Esq., on the expectations for the Big Ten in '10.
- Shakin the Southland wants to know how the football team can be taken seriously when it's dressed up like a bunch of clowns.
- Age catching up to the Patriots? 9 of 11 potential starters on offense are over the age of 30.
- False injury report about Channing Crowder causes mega-confusion for The Phinsider's community.
- Chris Johnson's contract situation in Tennessee is causing disharmony among the fanbase.
- Big Cat Country says strength of schedule predictions before the season are a bunch of baloney.
- The post-LeBron era begins at Fear the Sword.
- Raptors HQ is puzzled by the Raptors' acquisition of Boris Diaw.
- How Randy Couture's 2007 return changed the course of UFC heavyweight division.