We have 270 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- The Mariners fired manager Don Wakamatsu and pretty much everyone else. Lookout Landing tries to make sense of it.
- The Reds traded for Jim Edmonds. Yes, that Jim Edmonds. Red Reporter breaks down the deal.
- The Mets made some roster moves over the weekend, most notably releasing lifeless nonentity Alex Cora. Amazin' Avenue examines.
- What do Diamondbacks fans think of the other big league teams? AZ SnakePit has the results.
- Delusional Lakers fans at Silver Screen and Roll gave Andrew Brynum an "A" for the season.
- Mavs fans at Mavs Moneyball gave Jason Terry a "5" out-of-ten for his performance.
- Canis Hoopus takes a tour around the Western Conference with a look at each team's offseason moves.
- Which teams will feast on exhausted teams in 2010-2011? On the Forecheck breaks down the schedule.
- 22 years later, Habs Eyes On The Prize looks at the Wayne Gretzky trade.
- Lighthouse Hockey wonders if the New York Islanders can compete in the Atlantic Division.
- Two authors of Dawg Sports suggest two solutions for the problem of oversigning, a libertarian approach and a conservative approach.
- Tomahawk Nation says some Seminole fans are relieved at the dismissal of wide receiver Jarmon Fortson for a rumored failed drug test.
- Maize n Brew, who incidentally isn't all that excited about a reported 2012 match up between Michigan and Alabama, takes a look at the conflicting reports of whether the game is going to happen.
- A Sea of Blue wonders what's up with the Chicago media staking its reputation on rumors of $200k payments to recruits.
- Ever wondered which players are available for an NFL practice squad? Pride Of Detroit breaks it down.
- Big Blue View has all the info on what's going on at the Giants training camp.
- Hogs Haven spent the weekend at the Hall Of Fame festivities and interviewed former Redskin George Starke.
- Battle Red Blog takes an in-depth look at Andre Johnson's new contract.