We have 274 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Bleeding Green Nation picks the top five winners at Eagles camp.
- With Eli stitched up and backup Jim Sorgi injured, Big Blue View reports Rhett Bomar (who?) will get the start in their next pre-season game.
- Niners Nation asks, and answers, the question of how good the 49ers defense can be.
- Turf Show Times tries to figure out what game will it be when Sam Bradford gets his first start.
- McCovey Chronicles doesn't want the Giants to win the Wild Card. They want the NL West crown, baby.
- The Astros finally got some value out of Pedro Feliz, by trading him to the Cardinals .
- DRaysBay is back for another episode of MythBusters: Tampa Bay Rays edition. This time: Are the Rays an "all or nothing" offense?
- Over The Monster wonders if Clay Buchholz is finally the pitcher Red Sox fans have been waiting for him to be.
- What do the 06-07 Anaheim Ducks reveal about the 10-11 Toronto Maple Leafs? Pension Plan Puppets asks.
- Defending Big D looks at silly trade rumors from silly sources.
- Fear The Fin sits down and chats with Sharks' 2008 draft pick Nick Petrecki.
- Mountain West Connection is all over the realignment of the Mountain West Conference.
- Maize n Brew has an outstanding personal reflection on Troy Woolfolk's ankle injury.
- LANGUAGE WARNING: Off Tackle Empire takes a quirky look at Ohio State's 2010 season.
- Tomahawk Nation says that James Wilder's commitment to play for the Seminoles means much more to the program than initially meets the eye.
- Corn Nation says Bo Pelini's media ban may have been for a good reason but will only exacerbate the problem.
- Watch Kalib Run's S.C. Michaelson digs into the Shane Carwin steroid case.
- Head Kick Legend's Ring Psychology podcast interviews Strikeforce LHW champ Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal who says "F**K the fans".