The NBA has just announced it's five-game slate for Christmas Day, and the headline matchup features the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers against most people's paper champion, the Miami Heat. Here's the full slate (all times EDT):
- Noon: Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks, ESPN
- 2:30 p.m.: Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic, ABC
- 5:00 p.m.: Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers, ABC
- 8:00 p.m.: Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder, ESPN.
- 10:30 p.m.: Portland Trail Blazers at Golden State Warriors, ESPN.