We have 277 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Turf Show Times says there's hope in St. Louis, and they use the 2008 Falcons as the example of a turnaround team.
- Revenge Of the Birds references Bull Durham to explain the Matt Leinart/Derek Anderson situation.
- Niners Nation reports that Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis got into a "heated exchange" at the end of 49ers practice.
- Hogs Haven talks to rookie Redskins wide receiver Terrence Austin.
- Roll Bama Roll reacts to the news of Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram's injury and wonders whether he might be back for the Penn State game.
- Team Speed Kills advises Ole Miss fans to chill out about the NCAA's decision to deny Jeremiah Masoli's appeal for immediate eligibility. Red Cup Rebellion, well, they're not exactly listening (language warning).
- Vanquish The Foe thinks BYU's move to football independence might be a short term strategy designed to position the program for a move to a more prominent conference in a couple of years.
- Bloggers are viewing the eve of the college football season like it's Christmas, with Track Em Tigers re-writing the words to "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and Maize n Brew working a recap of the crazy summer into a rendition of "Twas the Night Before Football."
- Tomahawk Nation has an exhaustive breakdown of the Florida State defense under Mark Stoops.
- Purple Row takes a good hard look at newly acquired Rockies reliever Manny Delcarmen.
- Giants fans are looking forward to a September that will hopefully be better than their wretched August. McCovey Chronicles looks back at some past wonderful Septembers.
- Ben Zobrist was awesome for the Rays in 2009, and he's been merely decent for them in 2010. DRaysBay has the detailed breakdown.
- The Mets are finally rid of Jeff Francoeur, so it's a good time for Amazin' Avenue to discuss why they like certain players and not others.
- A deep look at the Coyotes 'mystery buyer,' Matthew Hulsizer, from Five For Howling.
- Will Stars goalie prospect Jack Campbell be ready for the AHL by next season?
- Bill Guerin skated with the Flyers on Wednesday. Broad Street Hockey looks at the pros and cons of a potential contract for the 39-year-old.