The 2011 NFL draft moves into the fourth round. Here's a look at picks 98-102:
98. Carolina Panthers select DB Brandon Hogan. He's a solid player out of West Virginia but he has some baggage with some previous off-the-field issues. A risk, but it could be worth it.
99. Seattle Seahawks select LB K.J. Wright. He can play in the 3-4 and 4-3 and has some versatility. Solid overall player.
100. Buffalo Bills select S Da'Norris Searcy. He's been described as a "natural ball hawk" and a guy that's around big plays. The Bills continue adding pieces to their secondary after CB Aaron Williams in round two.
101. Cincinnati Bengals select G Clint Boling. I love this pick for the Bengals as he was arguably the best available player heading into day three. He's from Georgia so he's played against the best competition in the country.
102. Cleveland Browns select TE Jordan Cameron. The Browns get some offensive help for QB Colt McCoy.
Rounds 4 through 7 of the NFL Draft will all take place on Saturday afternoon. Stay tuned to this StoryStream for live draft results. For further reading, check out SB Nation's NFL Draft hub, where we have draft grades for the first two rounds and reactions from our team blogs. And if you need to catch up on results from previous rounds, here are the results from the first, second, and third rounds.