"It's like ballet on ice."
Green Bay isn't just home to the Packers -- it's also home to the Curling Club, just two blocks away from Lambeau Field.
Dhani Jones stops by the Green Bay Curling Club on the newest episode of "In The Zone," where he talks about the second-most popular sport in Green Bay, learns what it means to build the house and why sweeping is important, and even takes a try at throwing the rock himself.
And Dhani learns the real secret of curling: "The losing team gets free beer ... everybody wins."
More episodes of "In The Zone" with Dhani Jones:
- The good, bad and ugly of Glascott's
- Taking a ride in the Fanbulance
- Dane Sanzenbacher interview
- Andrew Hawkins' long road to the NFL
- The Bengal Bomb Squad
- Encouraging kids with Bengals' Vincent Rey
- Mark Herzlich's amazing journey
- Steve Weatherford, a punter who makes his own luck
- "In the Zone" goes to the barbershop
- The firefighter turned NFL lineman
- The Ultimate Eagles Fan
- At the heart of Philly sports
- Hard work with Randall Cobb
Follow @InTheZone | Facebook