Tuesday, Brett Favre's agent said:
"Today, he could play today [...] I saw him the other day. He's in the best shape I've ever seen him, physically."
"His arms look like a blacksmith's arms [...] He could play today, better than a lot of them out there today."
I can now cross a few questions off my list.
Do you think that Brett Favre could play today? Did you see Brett Favre the other day and think that he could play today? What are some facts about days? Is Brett Favre in the best shape you've ever seen him, physically? I am drawing a painting of a blacksmith and it is otherwise complete, but he does not have any arms because I do not know what they look like. Can you explain?
- Do you think that it would be great if Brett Favre could lace 'em up and give it one more go?
- Do you think that Brett Favre could show these kids a thing or two?
- Do you think that Brett Favre, the Gunslinger, could really go out there and show these young kids a thing or two?
- Do you think Brett Favre just knows how to go out there and have fun?
- Does Brett Favre play the game the right way?
- Do you think Brett Favre draws up plays in the dirt?
- Does Brett Favre draw up plays in the dirt?
- Is it Favre o'clock in the NFL?
- What time is it right now?
- What time is it tomorrow?
- One time I was working at the Valvoline and my boss said, "That Favre sure can chuck it. Gotta watch out for the deep ball with him." This conversation took place in 1999. Do you think that that was true?
- Do Bus Cook's friends say "more like Minivan Waiter" just for fun?
- Do you think that Brett Favre just runs and guns and scrambles in the pocket and fights for those extra yards and just knows how to win and will find a way to win?
Could Brett Favre play today?
- Do you think that NFL teams such as the Eagles, Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Vikings, Packers, Lions, Falcons, Saints, Buccaneers, Panthers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams, 49ers, or whatever the other teams are called might have an interest in Brett Favre, aka the Gunslinger?
- Was Brett Favre truly a class act through and through?
- Do you think that no matter which way you say it, "Favre" means "truly a winner who knows what it takes to win"?
- When I was a kid a tree fell down and me and my friends made a fort out of it.
- Is there a new sheriff in town?
- Do you feel as though there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Brett Favre, a retired quarterback who could nonetheless come out of retirement and play for an NFL franchise?
- Did Brett Favre play the game for 20-odd years and learn a thing or two about how to win in the NFL?
- Do you think that Favre has a little magic left in that golden arm?
- Do you think that Brett Favre should make fans happy and just throw on those pads one last time and have one last ride into the sunset?
- If I were to say, "put down your retirement supplies and acquire football supplies, Brett, because you are going to play in the NFL again," would you think that that is an appropriate thing to say?
- What are some examples of retirement supplies?
- This post was by: Jon.