THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!
- Bob Lynch of Red Cup Rebellion talks about the Mississippi-Bama game and why College GameDay had two great thespian options for guest picker.
- Eric Murtaugh of One Foot Down discusses Notre Dame-Stanford and (at my request) gives us the homeriest reasons why the Irish can beat FSU in two weeks.
- PenHawk from Rock Chalk Talk tells us how awesome it feels to fire your crappy coach in the middle of the season and reveals who he realllllly doesn't want to get the Kansas job next.
- Also there's some spoken word Tupac.
Autumn is a time of transition, and that is just as true on the Audio Internet. So we at Punt Brothers have two announcements, one sad and one happy.
1) Due to the constraints on his time required by regular Breakings Madden, Jon Bois will be stepping down as cohost. Thank you to Jon for his help getting this podcast started, and we will surely see him again on the show at some point in the future.
2) I'm overjoyed to announce that Jane Coaston will be taking Jon's place. Jane is much smarter than I am and not to be trifled with.
And, as always, if you have comments, questions, or passive-aggressive remarks about the show, please send them to email@example.com We promise not to tell your professors.