The latest WWE pay-per-view, Battleground, takes place in Tampa on Sunday night. This is only the second year of the "Battleground" PPV, which replaced Over the Limit as the stopgap event prior to SummerSlam, which is historically the second- or third-biggest show of the year.
The event begins at 8 p.m. ET on pay-per-view and the WWE Network. If you subscribe to WWE Network (still only $9.99 a month!), you'll be able to stream the pay-per-view live on any number of devices, plus get access to a live pre-show beginning at 7:30 p.m., both of which are exclusive to WWE Network. The pre-show is scheduled to feature a singles match between former partners Cameron and Naomi as THE FUNKADACTYLS EXPLODE.
Battleground will set you back $44.99 for standard definition or $54.99 for HD if you order on traditional pay-per-view. Many large providers, like Time Warner Cable and Charter, will still carry the PPV, even though some providers like Dish Network and DIRECTV have dropped WWE's PPVs from their schedule. Click here for a list of providers.
The full, announced card for WWE Battleground 2014:
- Cameron vs. Naomi (Kickoff match)
- Intercontinental Championship Battleground Battle Royal
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Usos (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (2-Out-Of-3 Falls Match)
- Divas Championship Match: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige
- Jack Swagger vs. Rusev
- Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt
- Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way Match: John Cena (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kane