UFC 193 takes place tonight inside the massive 60,000-seat Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, featuring a women's 135-pound pay-per-view (PPV) main event between dominant division champion -- and mixed martial arts (MMA) mega star -- Ronda Rousey against former professional boxing standout Holly Holm.
Rousey has been an unprecedented Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bulldog, making quick turnarounds -- and breaking box office banks -- like no other fighter, male or female, past or present. Her matchup against Holm will be her third appearance in 10 months, a blistering pace that is made all the more impressive when her enormous obligations outside the cage are factored into the mix.
Holm, 34, is a combat sports veteran. In fact, her battle-tested experience will be her biggest advantage against Rousey, a ferocious submission specialist who has scored two (technical) knockouts in her last three appearances.
Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm will anchor the five-fight UFC 193 PPV main card that will start promptly at 10 p.m. ET. In addition to the undefeated women atop the marquee, women's Strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk will attempt to defend her 115-pound title for the second time this year at the expense of No. 8-ranked contender, Valerie Letourneau,
To check out the complete UFC 193: "Rousey vs. Holm" fight card and lineup click here.
As is always the case, UFC will also deliver a complete "Prelims" undercard that features eight bouts, four of which will air on Fox Sports 1, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The remaining pair on its subscription-only online digital network, "Fight Pass," starting at 6:15 p.m.
Below are the numerous ways in which you can watch UFC 193: "Rousey vs. Holm" tonight (all times ET):
- Fight Pass (Early "Prelims), starting at 6:15 p.m. (Exclusions: Brazil and Latin America)
- Fox Sports 1 (Late "Prelims" on Fox Sports 1), starting at 8 p.m. (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil, Latin America and Middle East.)
- UFC.TV (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (Exclusions: United Kingdom, Brazil and India)
- YouTube (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (United States and Canada only)
- Fox Sports 1 ("Prelims"), starting at 8 p.m. (Channel Finder)
- DirecTV and Dish (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m.
- On your television (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (contact your local cable provider)
- Android Market
- App Store
- Bar or restaurant (Check your area here)
You can also watch UFC 193 through your television or set-top box, including Apple TV and Roku, as well as through a video game console such as PS3 or PS4.
SB Nation combat sites will also cover the entire event in our live UFC 193: "Rousey vs. Holm" threads here, here and here. Updates will begin with the first fight at 6:15 p.m. ET, and run right through the main event that will likely start some time around midnight.
In the meantime, to get up to speed on all things UFC 193, including previews, predictions, interviews, breakdowns, videos, analysis and so much more. Be sure to check out the most comprehensive collection of stories available anywhere for "Rousey vs. Holm" right here.
* * *