UFC 194 takes place tonight (Sat., Dec. 12, 2015) inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, featuring a 145-pound championship unification match in the pay-per-view (PPV) main event between the first -- and only -- division champion, Jose Aldo, against Irish superstar -- and interim Featherweight kingpin -- Conor McGregor.
Aldo and McGregor have been on a collision course the entire year, originally scheduled to clash at UFC 189 over the summer. But, "Scarface" was forced to withdraw from the bout just 10 days ahead of fight night with a broken rib suffered in training. McGregor refused to postpone his appearance, accepting a short notice bout against late replacement -- and top-ranked division contender -- Chad Mendes.
McGregor would eventually finish Mendes via technical knockout in round two, earning the "interim" Featherweight belt in the process.
Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor will anchor the five-fight UFC 194 PPV main card that will start promptly at 10 p.m. ET. In addition to the incredible main event, undefeated Middleweight champion Chris Weidman will put his perfect record -- and 185-pound world title -- on the line against former Strikeforce champion Luke Rockhold.
To check out the complete UFC 194: "Aldo vs. McGregor" fight card and line up click here.
As is always the case, UFC will also deliver a complete "Prelims" undercard that features seven bouts, four of which will air on FOX Sports 1, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The remaining pair on its subscription-only online digital network, "Fight Pass," starting at 6:30 p.m.
Below are the numerous ways in which you can watch UFC 194: "Aldo vs. McGregor" tonight (all times ET):
- Fight Pass (Early "Prelims), starting at 6:30 p.m. (Exclusions: Brazil and Latin America)
- FOX Sports 1 (Late "Prelims" on FOX Sports 1), starting at 8 p.m. (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil, Latin America and Middle East.)
- UFC.TV (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (Exclusions: United Kingdom, Brazil and India)
- YouTube (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (United States and Canada only)
- Fox Sports 1 ("Prelims"), starting at 8 p.m. (Channel Finder)
- DirecTV and Dish (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m.
- On your television (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (contact your local cable provider)
- Android Market
- App Store
Bar or restaurant (Check your area here)
You can also watch UFC 194 through your television or set-top box, including Apple TV and Roku, as well as through a video game console such as PS3 or PS4.
SB Nation combat sites will also cover the entire event in our live UFC 194: "Aldo vs. McGregor" threads here, here and here. Updates will begin with the first fight at 6:30 p.m. ET, and run right through the main event that will likely start some time around midnight.
In the meantime, get up to speed on all things UFC 194, including previews, predictions, interviews, breakdowns, videos, analysis and so much more. Be sure to check out the most comprehensive collection of stories available anywhere for "Aldo vs. McGregor" right here.