The Toronto Raptors won 56 games last year and advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals. It was by far the best season in franchise history. And yet, there was a sense that the Raptors didn’t belong in the discussion among the NBA’s best teams.
- What last year’s franchise-best season meant to Raptors fans.
- Why Raptors fans fought against a lot of criticism of the team’s style of play, even if they knew they were a step below top contenders.
- Can Kyle Lowry match his career year?
- Why the Raptors needed to re-sign DeMar DeRozan, even though he clearly has his flaws.
- How the Raptors will replace Bismack Biyombo and juggle their rotation to catch the same lightning in a bottle that last year’s bench caught.
- Terrence Ross or Norman Powell? Or, both?
Plus, we talked about Drake’s dwindling presence with the organization as the team has improved.
Next up: the Oklahoma City Thunder.
PREVIOUS OFFSEASON PODCASTS: Philadelphia 76ers | Los Angeles Lakers | Brooklyn Nets | Phoenix Suns | Minnesota Timberwolves | New Orleans Pelicans | Denver Nuggets | New York Knicks | Milwaukee Bucks | Sacramento Kings | Orlando Magic | Utah Jazz | Washington Wizards | Chicago Bulls | Houston Rockets | Memphis Grizzlies | Dallas Mavericks | Portland Trail Blazers | Detroit Pistons | Indiana Pacers | Miami Heat | Charlotte Hornets | Atlanta Hawks | Boston Celtics | Los Angeles Clippers