Did you think Thunder fans were over Kevin Durant’s departure? Nah, not so much. In fact, they seem even angrier given some of the comments Durant has made about having more fun in Golden State and not being as smart about basketball as he thought he was.
- What could Durant have done differently, save for choosing Oklahoma City?
- Did a frosty relationship with Russell Westbrook sew the seeds of his departure? Was their relationship as frosty as it now seems?
- Why did Westbrook immediately choose to sign a contract extension? What did that statement mean to Thunder fans?
- Will Westbrook go on the rampage we all expect, or will he be more subdued?
- Does the rest of the roster have enough shooting or defensive versatility? What can we expect from Victor Oladipo and new rookie Domantas Sabonis?
Next up: the San Antonio Spurs.
PREVIOUS OFFSEASON PODCASTS: Philadelphia 76ers | Los Angeles Lakers | Brooklyn Nets | Phoenix Suns | Minnesota Timberwolves | New Orleans Pelicans | Denver Nuggets | New York Knicks | Milwaukee Bucks | Sacramento Kings | Orlando Magic | Utah Jazz | Washington Wizards | Chicago Bulls | Houston Rockets | Memphis Grizzlies | Dallas Mavericks | Portland Trail Blazers | Detroit Pistons | Indiana Pacers | Miami Heat | Charlotte Hornets | Atlanta Hawks | Boston Celtics | Los Angeles Clippers | Toronto Raptors