In the 30th! edition of Podcast Ain't Played Nobody, Bill & Godfrey decide to commemorate the occasion by recording with awful audio quality. It was the only way*. We also covered the following topics.
- Cormac McCarthy college football
- Great hires to make you good and good hires to make you great
- Hawaii to the Pac-12! and scheduling conundrums
- A coaching job that shows you the world
- Who are the Nirvana, Germs, and Pixies of college football?
- Illinois' Lovie Smith hire and message board fanfic
- Who's in the Big Ten's middle class?
- The viability (or lack thereof) of a MST conference
- That time Bobby Petrino and Michael Vick almost changed professional football
- The Sloan Conference
- Heat maps
- Stats that can't measure heart
* Okay, fine, it wasn't intentional. Our recently adopted method of recording failed, and we had to go back to the old, shitty method. One day, we will get our act together.