UFC 199 takes place Saturday night inside The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. It features Middleweight champion Luke Rockhold, who will attempt to defend his 185-pound belt against Michael Bisping in the pay-per-view (PPV) main event of the evening. Rockhold was supposed to rematch Chris Weidman -- who he defeated to win the strap late last year -- but "The All-American" had to withdraw on just two weeks notice after suffering an injury during training. Rockhold already owns a win over "The Count," a dominant second round submission back in Nov. 2014.
UFC 199's PPV main card, which will start promptly at 10 p.m. ET, will feature four other matches. In addition to the main event, Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz will attempt to defend his 135-pound belt -- and "settle the score" -- against long-time bitter rival, Urijah Faber. UFC 199 will also feature a pivotal 145-pound scrap between top-ranked division contenders Max Holloway and Ricardo Lamas, with a future Featherweight title shot possibly on the line.
To check out the complete UFC 199: "Rockhold vs. Bisping 2" fight card and lineup, click here.
As is always the case, UFC will also deliver a complete "Prelims" undercard that features eight bouts, four of which will air on FOX Sports 1, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The remaining four will stream on its subscription-only online digital network, "Fight Pass," starting at 6:15 p.m.
Below are the numerous ways in which you can watch UFC 199: "Rockhold vs. Bisping 2" later tonight (all times ET):
- Fight Pass (Early "Prelims), starting at 6:15 p.m. (Exclusions: Brazil, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Somalia.)
- FOX Sports 1 ("Prelims" on FOX Sports 1), starting at 8 p.m. (Exclusions: United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Italy, San Marino, Brazil, Latin America, Barbados, Jamaica, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Somalia.)
- UFC.TV (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m.
- YouTube (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (United States, Canada, Australia, Philippines, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia, Argentina and Mexico only.)
- FOX Sports 1 ("Prelims"), starting at 8 p.m. Channel Finder)
- DirecTV and Dish (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m.
- On your television (PPV main card), starting at 10 p.m. (contact your local cable provider)
- Android Market
- App Store
- Bar / Restaurant (Check your area here)
You can also watch UFC 199 through your television or set-top box, including Apple TV and Roku, as well as through a video game console such as PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
SB Nation combat sites will also cover the entire event in our live UFC 199: "Rockhold vs. Bisping 2" threads here, here and here. Updates will begin with the first fight at 6:15 p.m., and run right through the main event that will likely start sometime around midnight.
In the meantime, get up to speed on all things UFC 199, including previews, predictions, interviews, breakdowns, videos, analysis and so much more. Be sure to check out the most comprehensive collection of stories available anywhere for "Rockhold vs. Bisping 2" right here.