With the Caleb Swanigan and the Purdue Boilermakers looming in the Sweet 16 round of the 2017 NCAA tournament, a Kansas assistant coach joins the show to evaluate:
• Where Kansas has been strong thus far in comfortable wins over UC Davis and the always dangerous Tom Izzy and Michigan State
• The coaching style of Purdue head coach Matt Painter and how the Boilermakers use not just Big Ten Player of the Year Caleb Swanigan, but the rest of their very talented pieces inside and out
• How Kansas will use a relatively thin frontcourt to challenge a number of talented Purdue big men
• What happens if and when foul trouble will strike either team
• If the high number of Kansas upperclassmen has given the team an advantage in a sport and tournament dominated by talented and NBA-bound underclassmen
• How Kansas coaches keep players focused with a number of days off after a couple of relatively smooth victories
... and more!