On the latest episode of Wake Up, College Football, Dan and Richard address the following topics and questions:
• Three weeks in, is the Bedlam rivalry (Nov. 4) — Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State — appear to be the best and biggest game of the 2017 season? Is anything as tantalizing as the possibility of Baker Mayfield and Mason Rudolph squaring off with College Football Playoff implications?
• In looking at teams currently outside of the top 10, are Virginia Tech and TCU the teams being discussed the least with the best chance at hitting double-digit wins?
• How should disappointed fans of Missouri, Stanford, and Nebraska deal with early season sadness? Great News: Ryan Nanni is here to offer some silver lining!
• Does Iowa have a shot against a prolific Penn State offense?
• Has true freshman QB Sam Ehlinger won the starting QB job at Texas after his gutty performance at USC?
Plus, all of our Week 4 picks!