There are no great teams in college basketball this season, a statement that is looking exceedingly more true as we inch closer to Selection Sunday. With that in mind, NBC Sports' Scott Phillips and I ran through the top 60 teams on KenPom and decided which team in each group of 10 had the best chances of reaching the Final Four.
The discussion includes:
- Providence know sit can count on Kris Dunn and Ben Bentil to go on a run. Will they get anything from their supporting cast?
- Is Colorado a sleeper if they make the tournament?
- Michigan has a lot of interesting pieces if Caris LeVert can get healthy. Is it enough to win multiple tournament games?
- It's Dayton's time of year. Can Archie Miller's team do it again?
- With Alec Peters leading the way, can Valparaiso win a tournament game or two?
- Cal has a lot of talent. They can maximize their lineups in the tournament?
- What do we make an Arizona team that hasn't had much hype this year?
- Is Oregon the Pac-12's best hope at a Final Four team?
- This is a Michigan State year, right? This is totally a Michigan State year.