March Madness time means it's time to run down the freshly-released NCAA Tournament bracket and figure out some deceivingly difficult things like:
• Can Kansas exercise Bill Self's tournament demons and, behind Perry Ellis and Wayne Selden, close out an impressive 2015-16 campaign?
• Is Michigan State (with a healthy Denzel Valentine) poised to make another deep run?
• Just how vulnerable are talented-but-flawed Duke and Kentucky?
• Will Oregon's length and athleticism with Tyler Dorsey, Dillon Brooks, and Chris Boucher be enough to put them over the top?
• Should Oklahoma's Buddy Hield show mercy for the first time in his college career? (the answer is no)
• Will Villanova and Xavier finish strong for the Big East?
• Which mid-major, in a year that doesn't feature a lot of mid-major danger, will put the fear of death into bigger programs? Northern Iowa? Chattanooga? Iona? Arkansas-Little Rock? Yale? Stephen F. Austin?
• Can Bobby Huggins and West Virginia avoid being doubled up?
(sorry, had to)