Major conferences own the vast majority of at-large bids in the NCAA Tournament, but how many of these teams really have a shot to go deep in March? On this edition of One Shining Podcast, Ricky O'Donnell and Scott Phillips assess the power conference schools best equipped to do it. Topics include:
- This is it for Malcolm Brogdon and Anthony Gill. Can Virginia finally tear through the NCAA Tournament?
- North Carolina is likely to be one of the favorites to reach the Final Four. But are they too prone to get away from Brice Johnson, Kennedy Meeks and Isaiah Hicks inside?
- Kansas looks as strong as any team right now. Has Bill Self finally found the right mix of players?
- Buddy Hield has been a superstar all season for Oklahoma. But are the Sooners too much of a jump shooting team?
- Is this the year the Big East finally breaks through?
- What's the problem with Maryland? Can they maximize their talent?
- Can Indiana be a Final Four team?
- Which SEC team has the best chance to go far?