As another recruiting period comes to a close, we ask:
- Which teams are "winning" Signing Day?
- Even with his job security in question during the 2015 season, how did Les Miles lock in such a high-quality class for LSU?
- Scholarship drama aside, how did Jim Harbaugh do with his first full recruiting class at Michigan?
- How many teams, perhaps outside of Urban Meyer and Ohio State, have what it takes to compete with Nick Saban and Alabama both on the field and on the recruiting trail?
- With Mark Richt and Jim McElwain as new (and relatively new) coaches at Miami and Florida in a talent-rich state, did Florida State take advantage of having the most experienced Sunshine State recruiter of the bunch?
- Did new USC coach Clay Helton replicate the recruiting successes of Pete Carroll, Lane Kiffin, and Steve Sarkisian, who each had tremendous recruiting success for the Trojans?
- Has Charlie Strong attracted enough young talent this cycle to build a foundation for success at Texas?
- To what extent did Dabo Swinney, a consistently excellent recruiter for Clemson, build on the Tigers' 2015 success?
... and much more!