Welcome back to another edition of the SB Nation College Football Recruiting Podcast.
In this week’s episode, I discussed a number of topics including:
- LSU fired Les Miles. What does that mean for LSU’s recruiting going forward? How will LSU keep its class together? Why does LSU have such a recruiting advantage in state? Who could poach some members of the LSU class? What happens with five-star linebacker Dylan Moses?
- Tennessee finally beat Florida for the first time in 12 tries. Most recruits do not remember the last time Tennessee beat UF. What will this do for Tennessee’s recruiting? Is this enough to convince recruits Butch Jones can turn elite classes into elite results? Does Tennessee need to go 2-1 or better against Alabama, Texas A&M, and Georgia in the coming weeks to sustain the momentum?
- How much of an impact do College GameDay/high-profile games have on recruiting?
- Are any five-star recruits leaning to any Group of 5 schools like Ed Oliver, who signed with Houston in 2016?
- How many recruits will Ohio State actually take at defensive back? Four commitments already with Okudah, McKinney, Holmes, Gibbs, and Bell all interested.
- What are Oklahoma’s chances with its top targets down the line? What impact does this season have?
Make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and give us a rating!