This is entertaining rivalry brawl stuff. But spitting on opponents? That's just gross.
Here we see linebacker Ronald Powell uncork some spittle, with offensive lineman Cam Erving's neck apparently the target. The highlight is the as-yet-unidentified Nole who ducks just in time. A shoelace fortunately needed tying, I guess.
The precipitation did not go unnoticed. Here's the reaction:
It's the second week an unwise decision by a Florida player (in addition to the ones that happen during live gameplay) was caught by cameras. Last week, a Gator appeared to rake his hand across a helmetless Georgia Southern player's face after a play.
More from SB Nation college football:
Follow @SBNationCFBFollow @SBNRecruiting
• Auburn somehow tops the craziest ending ever
• New bowl projections: FSU-Ohio State national title
• Rivalry Saturday scoreboard and recaps
• College football news | Florida fires offensive coordinator
• Long CFB reads | The night Baylor died in Stillwater