Johnny Manziel is closing the curtains on what was once a wide-open personal life. ESPN's Mark Schlabach reports that Manziel has self-imposed a Twitter ban and will try to draw the shades on his life a little more.
Here are some of the things we will miss about Johnny Manziel's Twitter account:
- His non-stop gambling escapades during a trip to Vegas.
- Planning potential chili-fests with college basketball double-bird superstar Marshall Henderson.
- A birthday present that includes courtside seats at NBA games.
- Meeting Duck Dynasty, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl.
- Partying at Cabo San Lucas in what looks like a festive Spring Break environment
It's likely that Manziel's latest incident spurred his decision to close down his account. Manziel reportedly shoved an A&M graduate assistant, although head coach Kevin Sumlin and fellow Aggie players downplayed the seriousness of the incident.
Manziel's Twitter account was born on July 25, 2011. It didn't even get the chance to turn 3 years old. It is a tragic day.