Quick, name a good thing for South Florida today. Answer: the game against Miami is halfway over already.
USF was trying to just get rid of the football before the half, punting it away with a minute and change left in the second quarter, so let's see if USF punter Mattias Ciabatti can flip the field, annnnd... oh no.
That is a 2-yard punt. No bad snap, no block, no brutal 40-mph winds in the area, no horrible extenuating circumstances whatsoever, just one of the worst shanks you'll ever see.
It probably wouldn't surprise you to find out that USF is losing 35-7 at the half and the game doesn't even feel that close.
More from SB Nation:
Follow @SBNationCFB Follow @SBNRecruiting
• Your full Week 5 TV schedule guide
• Scores, GIFs, news and more, all Saturday long
• Advanced stats pick the winner of every game
• EA canceling CFB games, dropping out of O’Bannon
• Longform: Inside Chip Kelly’s offense at New Hampshire
• Today’s college football news headlines