Visit Odds Shark for updated lines throughout each game week.
68-62 Overall (52 percent) | Week 6
Week 6 was horrible, as I went 6-14 with some bad beats and some bad bets, including Mississippi State not covering against Troy after leading 38-0.
1. UCLA at Stanford -6.5: UCLA really struggles with run defense and Stanford has owned Jim Mora during his tenure.
2. Alabama -4 at Texas A&M: Alabama already lost to a team that cannot run the ball and throws it all over the place, but Texas A&M hasn't beaten anyone good yet (Arizona State, Mississippi State are its best wins).
3. Missouri at Georgia -16: Everyone is picking Missouri here, but I am not sure how Missouri will score. I think Georgia will bounce back with its defense and Sony Michel.
4. Florida at LSU Under 46.5: Florida's defense is a lot better than its offense, and now Will Grier is out. The Gators will do the best job yet of slowing Leonard Fournette.
5. Penn State at Ohio State -16.5: I don't think Penn State can score enough to cover this against an Ohio State defensive line that has been rapidly improving.
6. Michigan State at Michigan -7: A lesser-ranked team favored over a higher-ranked foe is a winning angle in gambling.
7. Louisville at Florida State Under 46: Both defensive lines are considerably better than the opposing offensive lines.
Just want picks of the five biggest games?
8. Purdue +24 at Wisconsin: Wisconsin isn't good enough to be laying 24 against any Big Ten team and Purdue had some bad turnover luck last week.
9. BC +15.5 at Clemson: Boston College's defense is tremendous and Clemson's offense continues to be missing something.
10. UCF +22 at Temple: The Owls have great defense but the offense is not consistent enough to lay more than three touchdowns.
11. USC +7 at Notre Dame: If Notre Dame is so obvious, why aren't the Irish favored by more than a touchdown? USC still has good players.
12. Nevada -6.5 at Wyoming: Nevada isn't all that good, but Wyoming is awful.
13. Bucknell at Army -23: Army is simply a lot better than Bucknell and should have a much easier time against the Bison defense than it did against Duke.
14. Ole Miss -10.5 at Memphis: Memphis is getting a ton of hype for a mid-major, but its defense is horrible and Ole Miss should be able to have enough touchdown drives to cover this.
15. USF +2.5 at UConn: USF is actually not that bad and the temperature at game time will be above 50, so the Florida boys should not be that adversely impacted.
16. Nebraska +2.5 at Minnesota: Nebraska has been the victim of some close game bad luck this year (1-4). If it had neutral luck in those games it is probably a favorite or pick-em here.
17. Boise State at Utah State +10: Boise State's offense is not good enough to lay double digits on the road against the Aggies.
18. Cincinnati at BYU -6.5: I made this line 10 and Provo is a tough place to play.
19. Marshall at FAU +7: According to various sites, bets are being placed on Marshall at five-to-one ratio, yet the line has not moved above seven. Someone knows something.
20. Syracuse at Virginia -6.5: A team with a bad losing record is favored over a conference foe with a winning record because it is a better squad that has faced a tougher schedule.