62-48 Overall (56 percent) | Week 5
1. Oklahoma State at West Virginia -6.5: West Virginia was dominated by a better Oklahoma team last weekend, but this is a tough trip for the Cowboys.
2. Maryland at Ohio State -32.5: Ohio State's defense is still very good and if it doesn't turn the ball over excessively it should cover this line.
3. Miami at Florida State Under 51 points: Florida State may have a limited Dalvin Cook, or not at all, while Miami has not faced a defense of FSU's caliber all season.
4. Utah State -11.5 at Fresno State: Fresno State's program is just awful right now, and Utah State is very well coached. The loss of Chuckie Keeton is overstated.
5. UConn at UCF -2: UCF is a bad team, but not quite as bad as some think. Getting UConn at home could be what the Knights need to get in the win column.
6. Duke at Army +12: Duke's defense is quite good, but its offense just cannot be trusted to cover a number this large on the road.
7. Rice at FAU -2.5: The Owls wings have been clipped, and FAU's defense has been awesome of late.
Just want picks of the five biggest games?
8. UTEP +14.5 at FIU: Both of these teams are terrible, so I am wagering that FIU cannot put things together well enough to win by more than two touchdowns.
9. Iowa State +12.5 at Texas Tech: Texas Tech has played a brutal stretch against Arkansas, TCU and Baylor. Will the Red Raiders really be up to play a somewhat improved Cyclones team?
10. Georgia Tech +7.5 at Clemson: Clemson is coming off a huge emotional win and this is the perfect time for a letdown game. By the way, have you noticed that Deshaun Watson is not in the top 30 in passer rating against FBS teams? Georgia Tech could probably not get any lower.
11. Minnesota at Purdue +3: Minnesota's offense is not good enough to be laying points on the road against any Big Ten team.
12. Troy at Mississippi State -30: I am not that high on Mississippi State, but Troy is terrible and the Bulldogs could use a blowout in front of the home crowd.
13. Navy at Notre Dame -14: Notre Dame is coming off an emotional loss, so this could be a prime letdown spot. And Navy is a very solid team. But the Irish played a very similar offense so well against Georgia Tech that some of the game plan should carry over.
14. Baylor -44 at Kansas: The only concern here is Baylor having a look-ahead letdown on the road with West Virginia on deck.
15. UMass +13.5 at Bowling Green: Bowling Green is a really solid team, but I think its early success has created some inflated lines and value from its opponents.
16. New Mexico State +43.5 at Ole Miss: New Mexico State has a terrible defense, but its offense is OK and Ole Miss might have a hangover game here.
17. MTSU at WKU -7.5: The Hilltoppers can really score and have adjusted nicely to losing running back Leon Allen.
18. ECU at BYU -7.5: BYU had some nasty turnover luck last week and the Pirates will likely struggle with the trip out to Provo.
19. Akron -7.5 at Eastern Michigan: Eastern Michigan having a good showing over a low effort LSU squad has no impact on my bet.
20. San Diego State +3 at Hawaii: The Aztecs seem to be getting over their offensive struggles and Hawaii looked terrible last weekend against Boise State.