136-118 Overall (54 percent) | Week 11
Having action on tons of games is fun. Making money is fun. Doing both so far this year.
1. Georgia Tech -2 at Miami: Is Miami going to be inspired to stop the triple option? I doubt it.
2. Cincinnati -2 at USF: I've been riding the USF cash train for quite a while but it may be time to get off.
3. Colorado State -2 at New Mexico: I thought this line would be the Rams minus four or five, so I'm jumping at the chance to hit this at under a field goal. Maybe it's a trap. If so, I'm being trapped.
4. Baylor +1 at Oklahoma State: Everyone seems to think Baylor is going to lay down, but Oklahoma State has been extremely lucky this year and Baylor is the better side.
5. Michigan -3.5 at Penn State: The Nittany Lions offense probably doesn't stand much chance against Michigan's defense and the Wolverines have been throwing the ball better.
6. Louisiana Monroe +7 at Texas State: Texas State has really fallen apart and Louisiana Monroe may be able to play better under an interim coach.
7. Colorado +15 at Washington State: Washington State has been hot of late but this feels inflated.
8. Michigan State at Ohio State -13: The Spartans are a shell of their former selves and Ohio State's defense is awesome.
9. East Carolina at UCF +15: This is a play based on UCF's poor turnover luck, not really a backing of a bad UCF squad.
10. Indiana at Maryland -2.5: Indiana is a very popular upset pick. I love betting against the public when it feels it has an upset coming.
11. Nevada at Utah State -14: Nevada is really not a good team and Utah State's defense should be the difference at home, getting enough stops to blow it open.
12. New Mexico State at Louisiana Lafayette -16.5: New Mexico State without QB Tyler Rogers probably doesn't have a shot here.
13. Texas A&M at Vanderbilt +7: Vanderbilt's defense is very capable of giving the Aggies plenty of trouble and keeping this game close.
14. Duke at Virginia -2: Virginia is a favorite in an ACC game? What? Vegas knows something, and I'll side with the folks in the desert.