In the 11th episode of Podcast Ain't Played Nobody, Bill and Godfrey discuss ...
- The upcoming Playoff rankings
- Why Clemson should top those rankings
- The infuriating, overthought minutiae of the rankings process
- Bill's committee anxieties (we're not a poll! we're not a computer rating! we're something more!)
- Old men
- Why the noon ET kickoffs should try harder
- Backloaded schedules
- Playoff rankings vs. the coaches poll (hint: they're really similar ... too similar)
- The week's schedule (Richt defenses disappear if he loses to Kentucky, and ohhhhh, the losing coach of the Auburn-A&M game is not going to have a fun November...)
- Good for you, Southern Miss
Stay tuned for tomorrow's Bill Anxiety bonus episode which won't really happen!