The following things happen at SEC Media Days:
- Bama fans take over a mall in order to photograph Nick Saban near an escalator. (Our Steven Godfrey infiltrated their hordes.)
- Saban seems mad.
- Paul Finebaum talks about SEC football on television!
- Oceans of people from national and very local outlets eat branded potato chips.
- Media poll released. Some guy thinks Kentucky will be good.
- Steve Spurrier, Les Miles, and one or two other coaches say memorable things.
- All other coaches repeat the word "excited."
Nothing else happens at SEC Media Days.