Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones is a bit of a character, and he's not shy about it. He's not afraid to be himself, and that included chiming in on Thursday in support of the #BlackLivesMatter movement. An Ohio State fan came at him, obviously preferring his favorite athletes to be seen but not heard, and Cardale demolished him so badly that the fan in question deleted his account. Maybe you should stick to sports, huh, guy?
Anyway, Cardale is amazing. Let us count the ways.
1. He tried to tweet his way into a date with Ronda Rousey during the ESPYs.
He later showed up to training camp in a Rousey shirt, so maybe there is still hope.
Nice shirt, Cardale pic.twitter.com/BFNiXrq36c— Ryan Ginn (@RyanGinnBSB) August 9, 2015
2. He made tight-wad NFL media members throw a fit when he had the temerity to hold a press conference announcing he was returning to school.
THE KING IS HERE pic.twitter.com/OBEBCrsfkT— Land-Grant Holy Land (@Landgrant33) January 13, 2015
4. He strives for the best at all times, even against kids in the hospital in NCAA Football.
Man I wish everyone stop saying I beat a kid in the hospital 91-35.... It was 98-35, had 91 with 1:26 left in the 4th pic.twitter.com/TAJxefv5A4— Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) February 10, 2015
@bearfoley rematch? You sure? May I remind you....... 98-35, lucky that wasn't on PS4, I really took it easy on you bro— Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) April 23, 2015
Noah on bench watching Cardale Jones on the public address mic mouthed, "you ain't in the SEC"— Anthony Lima (@SportsBoyTony) May 7, 2015
@JoakimNoah watch yo mouth before I give you these hands chump— Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) May 7, 2015
8. He does this on football fields.
11. He is a life-long learner. First this:
13. "Hella snacks" at the White House.