As we look ahead to Week 7, let's try to answer the following questions:
• In what scenario could Tennessee pose a consistent threat to Alabama?
• What should we look for out of Clemson against NC State, and what's the case for the Wolfpack keeping it close against Deshaun Watson and the Tigers?
• Can USC continue to improve, this week against a pretty wounded Arizona Wildcats squad?
• Who has come out of the Florida-LSU situation looking the worst?
• Are we ready to believe in Nebraska, who has a pretty good Indiana in Bloomington this week?
• Is there any reason to believe Wisconsin can score enough points to scare Ohio State?
• What version of North Carolina will show up against Miami, and is there reason to believe the Tar Heels might just be a particularly inefficient monsoon team?
• Where might Texas Tech be able to take advantage of West Virginia?
...and much more!