It’s your weekly Sunday PAPN, replete with a rundown of the latest S&P+ top 25. That means discussing...
- West Virginia looking spectacular in Lubbock.
- USC again looking spectacular and further annoying us, and Colorado smoking Arizona State.
- Nebraska getting an inefficient, semi-sloppy, and awesome win at Indiana.
- The shine coming off in Houston.
- Young quarterbacks being young quarterbacks.
- Godfrey’s gonna lose his chicken bet.
- Oklahoma’s offense is ridiculously good.
- Ole Miss and Arkansas should play 2-3 times per year.
- Ed Orgerson allegedly went Old School Ed at halftime last night.
- Louisville survived. Clemson survived. Ohio State survived. This was a hard week...
- ...for good teams not named Alabama. Holy smokes. Jalen Hurts is still making quite a few freshman mistakes, and the Crimson Tide are a killing machine anyway.
See you on Wednesday.