Subscribe to The Solid Verbal: iTunes | RSS
Follow Us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud
Let's take a look at Week 8 and address the following questions:
• Alabama's favored by... how many? Against a really good Texas A&M team? Wait, what?
• Is Auburn good enough to warrant being favored by double digits against an Arkansas team showing some life?
• How can Trace McSorley and Penn State keep it close against Ohio State?
• What matchup is particularly lopsided in the Ole Miss-LSU game?
• Are we overreacting to both West Virginia and how good they looked last week and Texas Tech and how lost they looked?
• What big strengths to both Utah and UCLA have and how will it affect the back and forth nature of their matchups?
• What does Ty have against Kenny Hill?
• Will either Iowa or Wisconsin succeed in a Quest for 20?
• Is there something to be worried about with a post-Duke Louisville ahead of their matchup against a pretty good NC State?
...and much more, including a super secret surprise segment!