It’s your weekly Sunday PAPN recap! We’re setting the timer and walking through the S&P+ top 25. That means talking about...
- NC State and the PAPN Effect. (You too should buy air time for your school in the name of charity. Look what happens!)
- Boise State’s Houston beef.
- USC is so damn frustrating.
- Tennessee is good and lucky and good and ridiculously lucky ... and 5-0.
- LSU looked like what LSU is supposed to look like. And it looked effortless. The Orgeron Effect is real*
- Holy crap, Washington.
- Louisville proved itself a top-5 team in a loss.
- Alabama outscored Kentucky 17-3 in the first half and 17-3 in the second.
- Holy crap, Ohio State.
* Note: This bullet point will self-destruct if or when LSU does.