With Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh blowing his top every few days over SEC and ACC coaches lobbying to keep midwestern powers like Michigan out of their region, we check in with Andy Staples of Sports Illustrated to fully learn why everyone is upset over high school football satellite camps, either because they existed with coaches like Harbaugh and Ohio State's Urban Meyer, or because they're now banned by the NCAA.
We also address:
• Which new coaching hires -- Bronco Mendenhall at Virginia, Justin Fuente at Virginia Tech, D.J. Durkin at Maryland, and more -- stand the best chance of significantly improving their new program's place in college football's regional and national hierarchy?
• Which team employing a new scheme on either side of the ball most intrigues Andy? Oregon hiring Brady Hoke and going a 4-3 defense? Penn State hiring Fordham's Joe Moorhead to open things up on offense? LSU bringing in Dave Aranda to get the Tigers' defense right? Etc etc.
• What are go-to grocery store essentials for a recent college graduate who wants to eat on the cheap and make his or her meals go a long way?
• How should a naturally sweaty male approach a June wedding in the deep south?
• Who serves the best airport food in the country?
• How comfortable is Ty with avocado and avocado products?