Bill and Godfrey are both recording from hotels in this week's PAPN ... and the sound isn't any worse than normal! This week's topics:
- Sun Belt and AAC bracing for Big 12-related hits.
- Haves vs. have notes (and why the battle is bad for business).
- The vagaries of long-term scheduling.
- South Carolina vs. Kentucky for 14th in the SEC. Yeah, we said it.
- The Big Ten's middle class.
- Transition lenses and defensive coaches.
- Jim Harbaugh is an incredible, football manager-style coach.
- Nick Saban to West Virginia! Bill Snyder to Bama!
- Coaches complaining about what they don't have.
- Why is Bill in Chicago? (It's not for Big Ten media days.)
- 1999 Virginia Tech, everybody's favorite team.
- Dr. Bo's master class.
- BLIND! BOX SCORE! BINGO!
And here's this week's Blind Box Score Bingo entry.