With the season FINALLY here, let's run down all of the biggest matchups and try to answer the following questions:
• What will USC, under Clay Helton (officially) for the first time look like with new QB Max Browne as they take on Nick Saban and top ranked Alabama?
• Which ground game - Oklahoma's or Houston's - will get the best of their week one matchup?
• Is there a reason, beyond being the home team, to like Texas vs Notre Dame?
• Just how many times will LSU RB Leonard Fournette be tempted to do the Lambeau Leap against Wisconsin?
• Will Clemson QB Deshaun Watson come out looking like his 2015 self on the road vs what should be a fiesty Auburn defense?
• Will Georgia RB Nick Chubb look rusty as he returns from injury against a vulnerable North Carolina defense?
• Can UCLA QB Josh Rosen handle both a fierce Texas A&M defensive line and extremely loud Aggie crowd at Kyle Field?
• Is Deandre Francois the long term solution for the Seminoles as Florida State takes on Ole Miss?
And much more!